This tasty formula embodies the comfort food for summer. With the help of two cups of garden-fresh corn bits, velvety, salty feta (French or Bulgarian, in case we are becoming highly certain), and the perfect mixture of red pepper drops and basil, this dish of Macintosh and cheese is lavish, comfortable, and overwhelmingly effortless to make.
Coriander, red pepper flakes and corn are the three tastes I always try to combine together as regularly as feasible throughout the whole summer. It is like the push and pull force between the hotness of red pepper crumbs and basil with the sweet, stodgy corn that I can’t help myself resisting it. Huge amount of cream in addition to the starch of the corn assist in thickening of the abundant sauce, which covers the pasta shells. Thick cheese and mac is mind boggling when served warm, however it’s good to serve it cold sometimes especially when the climate is too hot to hold up.
I totally agree that I am the mean with very few flaws with regards to making food. . . no matter it is pasta, corn and cream, tomato, cheese, salad, hot dogs, cookies ANYTHING, cereals, serving of mixed veggies, sausages, . . . just to give name of a few.
Ingredients used in making of the Creamy corn Mac and Cheese
- Medium size dry pasta shells (10 ounces)
- Butter (2 tablespoons)
- Corn Kernels (2 cups)
- Fresh Basil leaves (torn and in 1 cup)
- Heavy cream (1/4 cup)
- Freshly chopped French or Bulgarian feta cheese (1/2 cup)
- Red Pepper flakes
How to make it? (Instructions)
- Boil the large amount of utterly salted water using medium-high heat. Add some paste and cook it as per the directions mentioned on the package. Set aside 1/2 cup of cooking water, and then drain the pasta and place it aside.
- Spread and melt the butter in a big skillet over medium-low heat. Add on corn and cook it while blending it in between for 2-3 minutes. Put pasta water, cream, pasta shells, and half amount of basil and cook it, mixing it periodically for approximately 3 minutes until it is thickened. Mix it in half of the feta cheese and stir it until it becomes creamy and all the shells are covered for about 2 to 3 minutes or more.
- Turn off the heat and season it with salt. You can top with left over feta cheese, red pepper flakes, basil and basil and serve it as soon as possible.